Best of Westerberg

Has anyone got a link to the 2 tracks on the actual 7"? I thought that they would be included with the download but no such luck. Thanks in advance!

PM sent ;).

The two new tracks are really great. I haven't really had time to listen to the grandpaboy's last stand yet...but I did skim through - it' seemed too much like a half-baked sketch to me.

Has anyone got a link to the 2 tracks on the actual 7"? I thought that they would be included with the download but no such luck. Thanks in advance!

Ditto on feeling that grandpaboy's last stand is a messy sketch of a bunch of ideas.

And also ditto on the request for a link to the two songs ...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just noticed that I didn't get the "Grandpaboy's Last Stand (epilogue)" mp3 with my order. Anybody got a link to it? I went back to my download page and it's not even on there.

The links they sent out before were set to expire in 3 days, iirc. Supposedly if you email nimbit, they'll send you a new one.

Get '14 songs' and 'Stereo' and call it a day. 'Dead Man Shake' also rules. If you really need more Westerberg, (trust me, I've been there) download 'Besterberg.' This is already assuming you own everything the Replacements have ever done, which I believe is required listening. Hope that helps.

Also, if you do some digging online, you can find 'Shit Hits the Fans.' It's the only official Replacements live record. Great stuff.