Sarah Palin takes Fox News commentator job

I think you will find that most of her stuff/contributions (if you can call them that) will be scripted vs. off the cuff, commentator type stuff. No one, even FOX, would trust her to have her sentences make sense.

Guest Speed Racer

vs. off the cuff, commentator type stuff.

Well, yah, thanks there, Bill. Yah, this protest was really great, yah know, to showcase those hard workin', teabaggin' American men. Every single one of 'em are just teabaggin' every which way, 'cause the government, yah know, they just like to take from yah, and the hard workin' American men, they're just takin' what's theirs and givin' back to others with all that tea baggin'.

i sort of feel bad for this lady but then again she signed up for it. so i guess i dont feel bad for her and the criticism stowed upon her. that sorta sounded Palin....my bad.

Don’t – it’s like her name was picked from a hat in error, and she refuses to concede that it was just an error, and the prize really is hers.

Don’t – it’s like her name was picked from a hat in error, and she refuses to concede that it was just an error, and the prize really is hers.

It wasn't an error, it was all part of God's plan. And God really loves stupid crazy people.