Post a Picture of Yourself

You know...there's no possible way,but I SWEAR I know you two. I mean, You guys look REALLY familiar.

Maybe in a past life or...

Did you guys ever take a plane flight from Australia to LA?

I know there is no way as well, but I thought the same thing... then I realized that they (father and son that is ) look like FBI agent Albert Rosenfield (Miguel Ferrer, also of Alias fame) and Spawn looks like Arrested Development era Michael Cera...

I mean that as a compliment and because it is exactly what I see... no disrespect.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! Did you two meet here or did you know each other before VC?

we met on facebook. we were vaguely aware of one another on here but our interactions on VC weren't the spark that got us to where we are today. I do have to give credit to ElixirSue, because she was a mutual friend of ours on FB, I showed up on his page as someone he might know. and the rest went from there, :wub .

I should add (and I don't think he believes this) before we connected on Facebook, Match.com sent me his profile as someone I should be interested in, but I ignored it because he lived in NJ (and I live in DC).