Saw John Stirratt today

So my company just finished building a new coffee shop in the Whicker Park area of Chicago called Filter. This is a new location as the original Filter was pushed out to accommodate Bank of America. We decided to have our weekly meeting there today since they just opened. So as I'm zoning out and listening to the Wilco mix playing over the sound system, John walks through the door and starts checking the place out. He stayed a while and then left. They had Wilco playing the entire time and he seemed to be digging it. Fun way to start the morning.

If anyone ever hits up that area go check the place out. Sort of has that retro (Wilco) vibe.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/filter-chicago

http://culturemob.com/blog/filter-coffee-shop-returns-to-wicker-park

So my company just finished building a new coffee shop in the Whicker Park area of Chicago called Filter. This is a new location as the original Filter was pushed out to accommodate Bank of America. We decided to have our weekly meeting there today since they just opened. So as I'm zoning out and listening to the Wilco mix playing over the sound system, John walks through the door and starts checking the place out. He stayed a while and then left. They had Wilco playing the entire time and he seemed to be digging it. Fun way to start the morning.

If anyone ever hits up that area go check the place out. Sort of has that retro (Wilco) vibe.

Dig it! :thumbup

I'm actually more excited that Filter is reopening than the fact that John probably lives around the corner from me.

That place was fantastic and really was a shot to the 6 corners when Bank of America took over that spot.

I'm actually more excited that Filter is reopening than the fact that John probably lives around the corner from me.

That place was fantastic and really was a shot to the 6 corners when Bank of America took over that spot.

Go check it out Thagle. The place looks great and Jeff did a great job of keeping the spirit of the old Filter alive. This one should be around a while.