Leif Garrett Busted Again

No...I'll just file it away and bring it up the next time you get your panties in a wad about something...that's the way I roll.

Personally, I can't wait to get into a shit-slinging contest with you. I'll even start - you dump negative crap all over this board and on pretty much everybody here and you expect people to be sensitive to your feelings? Good luck with that, Cro-Mag.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I can't wait to get into a shit-slinging contest with you. I'll even start - you dump negative crap all over this board and on pretty much everybody here and you expect people to be sensitive to your feelings? Good luck with that, Cro-Mag.

I take back the former flippant response. Everybody's got their sore spot...their third rail. I have a problem with people making fun of mental illness. I have been pretty consistant in that position here since day one. And you're not the first person i've pissed off for calling them out. I'm sure it was all innocent on your part...and I didn't go all SS on you.

If you find it funny...fine. I guess I don't have the right to have adverse feelings about innocous posts.

I just hope revelation on this issue doesn't come with meeing a young Jesus while waiting to use a pay phone. (That kinda shit really does happen and it is like a cold slap in the face when it happens)

I take back the former flippant response. I have a problem with people making fun of mental illness. I have been pretty consistant in that position here since day one. I'm sure it was all innocent...and I didn't go all SS on you.

If you find it funny...fine. I guess I don't have the right to have adverse feelings about innocous posts.

I just hope revelation on this issue doesn't come with meeing a young Jesus while waiting to use a pay phone.

Sir Stewart? Or the SS (Nazis)?

Sir Stewart? Or the SS (Nazis)?

Lol...inside joke between Stew and me.

and now for something completely different...

I was looking for the Carly Simon album Playing Possum to post a link (responding to the sultry/tawdry nature of the picture)when I came across this direct link under Carly Simon

Yes...this is an actual link when I google searched Carly Simon Pics

I must admit I was somewhat taken aback that these kind of groups aren't just internet gossip.

Taken aback, saddened and disgusted

Guest Speed Racer

She got the bipolar disease and quit acting.

I'm still not sure how this was supposed to be making fun of mental illness - the phrasing is quirky, but certainly not anything that a laugh track would play behind. What about what he said is inappropriate?

I'm still not sure how this was supposed to be making fun of mental illness - the phrasing is quirky, but certainly not anything that a laugh track would play behind. What about what he said is inappropriate?

Ok...whatever. I'm sure you would have a problem with any response I would chose to make here.

I just hope revelation on this issue doesn't come with meeing a young Jesus while waiting to use a pay phone. (That kinda shit really does happen and it is like a cold slap in the face when it happens)

I've been not drinking heavily tonight, so it's probably me, but what does this mean?