Spring Tour Starts Tomorrow

Gonna be my first show. I'm such a noob. But i'm not really going in with a wish list or any expectations. I'm just looking forward to rocking out and having a good time.

Hope the show turns out to be more than you could have imagine or wished for. :yes

My first was a Asheville, NC show, I still lose my breath thinking back, I had no idea what to expect, but 'She's A Jar' & 'One By One' blew me away :w00t .

Huntsville, AL when they played 'Let's Not Get Carried Away' :blink

Wilco does not let ya down for the shows, I'm wishing March would hurry up and get here, got tickets to Savannah & ATL :rock

which I do have a 'wish list' but I know it will be fun & I'll get some of my 'wishes' :dancing

Can't wait for NJ and Scranton (booked a room at the Clarion in Scranton -- anyone know it?).

Life has been just one little annoyance after another the past two weeks -- rocking out to some goods shows is just what the doctor ordered!

After The Show is solely designated for Wilco setlists.

Just obviously title the thread after either the city and/or the venue and date of the show.

A lot of other acts' shows are up in there now, since Wilco hasn't played in awhile.