hotels near the wellmont montclair nj

I live in the next town, and don't think there's anything within walking distance (just drove passed yesterday on my way to Whole Foods). There's a La Quinta on Rt 3 in Clifton which looks nice, and a 15-20 minute drive.

Look for hotels in Bloomfield, Clifton, Nutley -- nice areas around the theatre.

I live in the next town, and don't think there's anything within walking distance (just drove passed yesterday on my way to Whole Foods). There's a La Quinta on Rt 3 in Clifton which looks nice, and a 15-20 minute drive.

Look for hotels in Bloomfield, Clifton, Nutley -- nice areas around the theatre.

thanks barbkm,...isn't clifton the town where the sopranos was supposed to take place? lol,...anyway i changed my plans, instead of paying for a hotel i'm gonna try and get a ticket for the friday show also and just stay at my moms in west nyack,..its closer than driving home and i think using the money for that is well,...better!,...wish me luck trying to find a ticket i can afford!

Do you have an extra bedroom for two folks going to the Saturday show? :cheers

thanks barbkm,...isn't clifton the town where the sopranos was supposed to take place? lol,...anyway i changed my plans, instead of paying for a hotel i'm gonna try and get a ticket for the friday show also and just stay at my moms in west nyack,..its closer than driving home and i think using the money for that is well,...better!,...wish me luck trying to find a ticket i can afford!

Good luck -- and don't break the bank.

If you spend too much, maybe you could ask the bandk to chip in for gas money.

Yeah, unfortunately Montclair NJ is the epitome of suburban non-hotelsville. There is nowhere within walking distance, or even a 5 minute drive.

Good luck with accomodations and enjoy the show. :)

Wish I was going to one of the nights in Montclair (I live about a half hour away) but I was completely shut out during the onsale dates. (And am not willing to pay inflated prices from "alternative" sources.)

About 20 minutes or so away from Montclair is a Comfort Inn on US46 in Fairfield. I think it's the cheapest hotel in the area. I do some business in the general area, always stay there. A word of warning, though. If you are, er, fastidious, you may not find the hotel to your liking. I'm not saying it's dirty, it's just well used. But for approximately $55-65, you aren't going to do better.

The attached restaurant, Bella Piazza, isn't too bad, either. BYOB.