Yes in Boston [09Feb10]

It always amazes me how much crap Owner of A Lonely Heart gets.

I'd put it on the top shelf of '80s commercial pop.

Granted, it doesn't make much sense for a Howe/Yes lineup to be playing that song.

...While Yes fans can and do indulge in any amount of air guitar/drums/bass/keyboards they want, it’s more of a tricky minefield to attempt any sort of sing-alongs to match the vocal range, a point brazenly driven home by the guy next to me, warbling off-key at the top of his lungs.

:lol Hope that guy isn't next to me at the Wilco show next month.

As always, thanks SO much for the pics and the review, tinnitus. :cheers

Yes was such an important part of my teenage years. I've loved that band for 35 years or more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read this thread great comments esp off key singing It All ok w/ me unless it is acoustic

I go to the show to be among fellow fans and try to sing along at all the chorus singalongs..

e g Jesus ect Promised Land Durty Old Town

Back to this show around my 10th since 78

Really enjoyed the Complete Band Tour in 05 35th Songs from Tsongus avail used on Ebay short $$ lots of great moments.

In terms of the Venue/Band Great to see @ HOB sound in that room when mixed right as it was for this Band is our Best sound for Music outside of Symphony Hall/Berklee Performance ctr.

imo Steve Howe alone was worth my G A tkt price Wakemens son on the Keys looks like his Dad in the 70's and plays a little stiffly but intensely

Chris Squire just turned 62 today and was somewhat heavier than 5 yrs ago hmmm like myself and was less energetic than recent tours.

Alan was his usually timely self

The YOU TUBE auditioned singer sounded fine while a little overreaching at times BIG shoes to fill he certainly was entertaining but looking forward to seeing Jon again.