I'm a Kris Kristofferson fan, so I enjoyed seeing him in it. And Robert Sean Leonard did a good job but I thought it was pretentious and not a very good movie, in all honesty.

Guest Speed Racer

Watching Ethan Hawke, or any of his efforts, embarrasses me, like watching an old lady fall and try to pick herself up. I would have to receive a decent sum of money or a lot of free pizza to actually watch this movie, and even then, I wouldn't want to risk the chance that I might ever associate the amazing soundtrack with any thoughts of Ethan Hawke.

Watching Ethan Hawke, or any of his efforts, embarrasses me, like watching an old lady fall and try to pick herself up. I would have to receive a decent sum of money or a lot of free pizza to actually watch this movie, and even then, I wouldn't want to risk the chance that I might ever associate the amazing soundtrack with any thoughts of Ethan Hawke.

:worship

Couldn't agree more, except for Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Absolutely love those movies. If you watch Parenthood, the teacher character is an annoying Ethan Hawke wannabe.

Robert Sean Leonard annoyed the crickets out of me in Dead Poets Society, and in an Ethan Hawke direction? Wow now that's a double whammy if I ever saw one. Anyway, good soundtrack but I seldom hear good things about this movie. I guess I break my own rules because I hate people who have opinions about movies they haven't seen.