On Sunday Jeff said,"The Dunk Tank was a bad idea".

I thought it was a great idea for charity and a lot of laughs.I bought a ticket to initially dunk his ass. I was about ten people back on line. Just before I went a Woman offered not to throw the balls if she could just shake his hand and he agreed. Once my turn came I offered an extra $10.00 not to throw if he would sign my new N.Y. State W1LCO license plate."Make it 20.00 and it's a deal" he said. So I said,Okay and I'll throw in another $10.00 if you play Wishful Thinking. Which he honored.

You're a good man Jeff and thank you for all your music and and great experience this weekend.

I would love to see some pictures of this if they're out there.

I thought it was a great idea for charity and a lot of laughs.I bought a ticket to initially dunk his ass. I was about ten people back on line. Just before I went a Woman offered not to throw the balls if she could just shake his hand and he agreed. Once my turn came I offered an extra $10.00 not to throw if he would sign my new N.Y. State W1LCO license plate."Make it 20.00 and it's a deal" he said. So I said,Okay and I'll throw in another $10.00 if you play Wishful Thinking. Which he honored.

You're a good man Jeff and thank you for all your music and and great experience this weekend.

that was me!!! highlite of my life..

Very clever thinking, you deal-makers! Jeff was, naturally, hilarious in the dunk tank. After a little girl took her first shot, he yelled "You throw like a little girl!" He was also trying to discourage the crowd from trying to dunk him. The folks selling the tickets yelled "buy a ticket and support the arts," to which Jeff dryly replied "The arts are overrated." The entire weekend felt like a surreal dream to me. Attempting to dunk Jeff Tweedy in a dunk tank...definitely one of the most surreal moments of my life.

You certainly did get that request honored! It was cool to hear that story in person! Great weekend!