• 1 month later...

this band was featured on the nbc show parenthood last week (watch it on hulu!). not sure how you feel about this show, i have enjoyed it, but most of the music they feature is indie in nature and good. whoever is doing the writing has good musical taste. some artists whom have had tracks featured from past episodes (now in season two): ray lamontagne's new album, the avett brothers, drew holcomb and the neighbors, amos lee...

those are just off the top of my head.

i like parenthood, quite a bit actually, but that ray lamontagne thing was annoying. they brought his name up every 3 minutes it seemed like

agreed. it was a little forced in that episode. especially for an album that could be described as "a little forced." maybe it was snarky, intellectual commentary on the album?? doubt it.

anyway, yeah.

this band was featured on the nbc show parenthood last week (watch it on hulu!). not sure how you feel about this show, i have enjoyed it, but most of the music they feature is indie in nature and good. whoever is doing the writing has good musical taste. some artists whom have had tracks featured from past episodes (now in season two): ray lamontagne's new album, the avett brothers, drew holcomb and the neighbors, amos lee...

those are just off the top of my head.

Wilco, Bob Dylan (Theme)