Robert Plant, "Band of Joy"

he played on the today show this morning, and i've already forgotten what he played, not that it was forgettable, but i was busy and had the tv on as i worked. i do recall, however, after the song that plant mentioned that he had "mined the US for 'spook music,' blues..." thought that was a bit of a faux pas.

I just bought this album today and wasn't aware of this track until it came on--what a terrific surprise to hear it! (I must have somehow missed this thread last week...)

nice tune.

not to be a party pooper, but i find it weird how robert keeps trying to distant himself from his past, but still refers to it. first he says he cant sing a zeppelin song ever again (which changed). then he names the unledded album 'no quarter' (even though Jones wasnt involved). now he names his current band the same as the one he was in with his best friend before Zep formed. oh, i just realised Bonham died 30 years ago

• 1 month later...