MYSPACE IS DOWN!!!!

Not really... But if it was, nobody would care. Myspace has become the ghetto of the interwebs. I'm glad to be witnessing the downfall of the once mighty Myspace.

I think it was Jon Stewart that called Myspace "the abandoned amusement park".

Then what does that make Friendster? :ninja

Guest Speed Racer

It sure will, but I will forever be thankful for the lack of personalization options for profile pages. I will never understand how Myspace has been able to operate for so long without a splash-page warning for epileptics.

Not soon, methinks. But eventually. I read a stat yesterday: 1 in 14 people on the planet have a FB account.

Me neither. Facebook is completely taking over the internet. You can't go to any known website without seeing a "share this on facebook" link etc.

I'm pretty sure he sold his site to Rupert Murdoch and made a bazillion dollars.

Edit: Apparently he wasn't exactly the site owner, although he may have owned a stake.

I wonder how many of the people that were griping about Facebook's privacy a little while back kept Tom as their Myspace friend.

i tried to cancel my myspace account about a dozen times and it will never send me the confirmation email. then i tried uploading an offensive photo, and it wouldn't let me. then i appealed to friends and family to "report" me to get me kicked off and no one could find the capability. in the end, i just deleted every tidbit of info and change my username to a symbol. i mean, what the heck?!

I sorta miss those old days on the Myspace. it was a great place for fans to keep tabs on their favorite artists and listen to free tunes. it seemed to allow a little more artistic creativity than Facebook does.

btw, read on a gossip site that Myspace hosted a massive ad for that new Facebook movie on their main page the other day, haha.