Win Neko's Car, or some other cool stuff

http://www.nekocase.com/auction/index.htm

826 National is raffling off Neko Case's '67 Mercury Cougar, along with some cool signed guitars, an amp, a bunch of Sub Pop vinyl, and some other stuff.

826 National is a family of nine nonprofit organizations dedicated to helping students, ages 6-18, with expository and creative writing.

Our mission is based on the understanding that great leaps in learning can happen with one-on-one attention, and that strong writing skills are fundamental to future success.

Each chapter offers after-school tutoring, field trips, workshops, and in-school programs — all free of charge — for children, classes, and schools with particular interests or particular needs.

826 is especially committed to supporting teachers, offering services and resources for English language learners, and publishing student work. All locations offer unique retail experiences as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this is finally going forward. I'm tempted to enter but you can only do it by Fax, phone, or mail? I can't see myself putting all my credit card info on a form and faxing it somewhere. And yet I will put it on just about any website to buy stuff. :lol Maybe i'll do it by phone.

Looks like they are giving away 5 good prizes, not just the car. I can't imagine there will be a ton of entries so it seems like the odds would be fairly decent. First drawing is on 3/14/11.