From facebook.

One gets very attached to a pet afte 20 years.

Today we honor Cutty Miller Tweedy, the Tweedy family cat, whom you know from the cover of Jeff's book of poetry, "Adult Head." Cutty died this morning at home, at the age of 20

I just lost my cat a couple of weeks ago. He was the same age as Cutty(20 years).. I think i might be able to understand, at least a little, how the Tweedys might be feeling right now. I still haven't quite gotten used to life without a cat in the house, and i probably won't for at least a while longer.

I just lost my cat a couple of weeks ago. He was the same age as Cutty(20 years).. I think i might be able to understand, at least a little, how the Tweedys might be feeling right now. I still haven't quite gotten used to life without a cat in the house, and i probably won't for at least a while longer.

We also lost our cat of 20 years, Goo, a few weeks ago. We got him at the Philadelphia Humane Society just a few months after my wife and I got married and he was a constant in our lives ever since. Our house (and my life) is a bit emptier without him around.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tweedys. Losing a beloved pet is one of life's hardest passages. They give their love so freely, and leave such an empty place when they're gone.

Cutty had such a long life, and was undoubtedly showered with love for all those 20 years. Peace to you all.

one of my dogs passed away last week. lot, lot tougher than i thought it would be.

I'm so sorry to hear this. They become so dear to our hearts, and their absence is so obvious. All those little things they did.

Peace to your family, and RIP to your dog.

I'm so sorry to hear this. They become so dear to our hearts, and their absence is so obvious. All those little things they did.

Peace to your family, and RIP to your dog.

thank you so much. it's getting easier each day, but will never be the same.