Riviera/ Vic Ticket Price

What is face value + any fees for the upcoming Riviera and, if it differs, Vic show?

I'm in the market for a ticket and would like to know because I don't want to pay much, if any, more than that. I'm well aware of how the ticketing works for these shows, so I know my only real chance is to use someone's second.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think that was a lecture at all. That's just fact. The tickets are all gone for those shows. You're response was a bit uncalled for, because all suites did was answer your question.

You might have a better time trying in the actual ticket area of the boar, for what's it's worth.

If prices for these shows are anything like the fall tour tickets were close to $50 a piece after fees

Oh, come on Sarah. I asked a question where the only responsive answer was something like "$45, $52.50 after fees."

I'm well aware of the ticket situation for these shows. I've had tickets to similar Wilco shows in the past. A friend has bailed last minute and Ive sold the extra for face.

I just want to know what face value is- nothing else at all. That is the only fucking question mark in my post.

If that is too much to ask, then I'll receive no responses. However, any other response is just someone being a jerk. Answer or don't say anything at all. Is that too much to ask?!? I tried to be as polite as possible in the original post, but people are still dbags.

I think you might be trolling for an argument. The face value of wilco tickets have been between 40-60 for years so why ask the question unless your looking for a fight. I have been on thus board since the beginning and never was called out like that.

I asked because I wanted to know the exact price. I had absolutely no other reason for asking .

I looked for the information on other sources first and could not find it, so I came here. I figured someone on ViaChicago may have bought a ticket and therefore had that information.

Explain to me how that is irrational?

This whole thing isn't worth anybody getting their knickers in a bunch over. I don't think anything was meant by suites' response; I think he was just kind of sighing aloud over how difficult and expensive these tickets are to get. (That was a horribly structured sentence! Forgive me.)

I'm sure he didn't mean to lecture you, Head, it's just sometimes a flaw of a message board that we can't judge a statement by anything other than a few typed words...no tone, no facial expressions, and emoticons only go so far. But I'm sure it wasn't meant as a personal attack or lecture.

Good luck finding a ticket. I wish i could be there too.

If you can, keep checking etix.com for a face value ticket. Every day during my lunch I checked the site and last week the sold out button said buy. I only got one ticket, but I know today it was changed to buy again. My girlfriend was able to get a ticket. On both occasions it was around 2 pm chicago time. Oh, and this was only the case for the riv. show. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.