Vic Theater in Chicago... who's going?

I just snagged a pair of Vic tickets thanks to a friendly poster from VC. I am trying to work out the logistics since I'll be driving a long distance.

Who else is planning to go, & do you Chicago fans do the camp-out-all-day type thing, usually? I've never been to The Vic & don't know much about the neighborhood, the setup for waiting, etc. etc.

Any info for a fellow fan would be appreciated.

I remember this show advertised as a concert for the kids, bring book or toy, but the last month or so XRT is only touting Ryan Adams and I forgot who else, not Wilco. This is a bring a book or toy, yes? Don't want to have to register on some sex offender list for hanging at Sheffield's with an Etch a Sketch and Horton Hears a Hoo.

I remember this show advertised as a concert for the kids, bring book or toy, but the last month or so XRT is only touting Ryan Adams and I forgot who else, not Wilco. This is a bring a book or toy, yes? Don't want to have to register on some sex offender list for hanging at Sheffield's with an Etch a Sketch and Horton Hears a Hoo.

The Tuesday night show at The Riv is an XRT Holiday Concert for the Kids, not the Thursday show at The Vic (or any of the other shows this week).

Thanks. HAve a bok for the Riv, and will promise I have nothing for the Vic. " I Must be High", as it were. Serioulsy though, thanks. I would have showed up empty handed tonight and been the object of scorn Thursday." Close to Wilco time, will post a set list unless someone more motivated does so first. Great show last night, totally stoked for Riv tonight, but can't wait for Vic, Metro and Lincoln.

has anyone noticed at the last 2 shows if the provide a poster tube if you buy the print? I'd like to pick them up at the Vic, Metro and LH, but if they don't have tubes, i'll just hold out and order online.

I think they had poster tubes for sale for $5 extra. I ended up buying a Riv poster online rather than worrying about hanging on to it during the show and getting it home on CTA (in the rain Tuesday night).