Should I vote for Santorum in the WI primary

Should I vote for Santorum in the WI Primary  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I vote for Santorum in WI Primary

• Yes, continue the crazy
    • No, stick to your principles

As you know Wisconsin is having their Republican primary on April 3rd, and it is a make or break for Santorum. Now I find Santorum a personally repugnant human being and not worthy of the office of president. However if he wins WI or finishes very well, my favorite TV show of the year, Survivor: The Republican Primaries, will continue. So do I vote for Santorum, even though the thought of a Santorum presidency would make me head to Canada faster then you can say, a frothy mixture of ...

Note could not find a away to add a poll to the current 2012 election thread, mods if you know how please do so.

Santorum is coming to my small WI city on Monday, and he's bringing the Duggar Family with him (they are providing song and testimony at a local church tonight) as part of his campaign entourage. There is no region more Santorum-friendly than this tri-county area; this is the reddest of red Wisconsin.

My wife and I are seriously thinking about moving.

If you want Santorum to be president, vote for him. If not, vote for someone else. This shit is stupid enough without games.

I don't want Santorum to be president, nor do I want any of the other no talent ass clowns to win either. So is it not in my best interest to vote to 1) the person who is less likely to win against Obama in the fall and 2) vote to have the GOP beat up on themselves until a nominee is decided upon. So in essence a vote for Santorum is a vote for Obama?

Politics are nothing more then a game nowadays. There is not one person running for president who actually cares about the country (Obama included), it is all about power, and agenda. It is such a fing joke, why not take it to the next level and participate in continuing the joke? But the possibility of a Santorum presidency scares the shit out of me. That is my thought at this point any how.

there are few things scarier in the world right now than the fact that people support santorum.