Why haven't I heard of this Stirrat side project?

Looks pretty cool. Gonna check out the ep.

I saw that show in the video. It was a lot of fun. Also, saw them at Double Door in Chicago for their record (10" vinyl) release show. Both shows were captured on video and audio by the band.

I don't think I've ever seen John with a wider grin on his face. The live band also included Mark Greenberg (one of the engineers on The Whole Love and new Loft manager). "Trouble's Coming Down" is on frequent rotation in my office. Little Steven voted that track 'song of the week' one week, last year.

At the live shows John sang lead on a great cover of The Who's "Armenia City in the Sky".

With everyone's day jobs and other projects I doubt Candy Golde will play live again anytime soon.

Is the lead singer wearing a costume or....?

Nick Tremulous is kind of a flamboyant guy. He is a Chicago based musician who never really broke nationally.

I was also at the Double Door show and it was very under-attended. This is a side project for all the band members with the exception of Nick, who sporatically appears with his own group. They were enjoyable in concert. Is the 10 inch still available? It is worth having.

LouieB

Nick Tremulous is kind of a flamboyant guy. He is a Chicago based musician who never really broke nationally.

I was also at the Double Door show and it was very under-attended. This is a side project for all the band members with the exception of Nick, who sporatically appears with his own group. They were enjoyable in concert. Is the 10 inch still available? It is worth having.

LouieB

iTunes has the ep for $4.95

That's why.

I never look at the "After the Show" tab and February was one of those lost months.