A few weeks ago I wanted to acquire their 1997 album, for nostalgia reasons. Now that they have split I wonder if prices of their CDs will hike, I may have to postpone the purchase again. Not that they're essential, but the hit song, plus other stuff from Len, Natalie Imbruglia, Rolling Stone's Bridges to Babylon, they all bring memories from that wonderful year when the dot com ruled.

I will file this in the large "who gives a rat's ass about this useless information" file I have in my brain and proceed with my life in peace.

I bought their album in a junk shop for a buck or two a couple years ago. Never played it since the big hit single is an ear worm anyway. Despite all the dissing of these guys, they are friends of the Mekons and have some cred I suppose in that they are self proclaimed anarchists.

LouieB

I bought their album in a junk shop for a buck or two a couple years ago. Never played it since the big hit single is an ear worm anyway. Despite all the dissing of these guys, they are friends of the Mekons and have some cred I suppose in that they are self proclaimed anarchists.

LouieB

Fwiw, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists did a cool cover of one of their songs a few years back --