The Happy to Mr Jeff Tweedy this day!

Dear Mr Jeff Tweedy,

I thank you for demonstration of ways of the Abba on past year. I have taken great pleasure from your Love Whole. Mr Pat also absorb teachings in sound quality - Lofty Place is just like Polar Studios of olden good days! But, we all know it - Ha! Ha! No doubt you give him the big hints in this direction!

So, have good schnapps breakfast as in our custom, and meaty feast later in style of Mr George Forman, as in habit of your country. Then it is time for the Abba party!

I hope to start your balls rolling in this event with super tune in live version. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq4V6o7q6ko

This has also fierce cape idea for full pop impact - see how it is a compliment to the acoustical guitar in contrast style of old and new! This is idea for you to follow for sure Mr Jeff Tweedy. Also I would recommend some sequin for hat that has your fondness in recent months. This is piece of your pop jigsaw that is missing. I do not want you to be a grandmother being told that she must suck the eggs, as we say in Sweden, but you know it has full sense.

Welfare!