The credit card we use most frequently was recently sold to a new bank and we've had a few bad experiences with the new bank's customer support, so we're in the market for a new one. Anyone here particularly happy with theirs?

Looking for a card with no annual fee (or a very small one i.e.

And obviously good (or at least not shitty) customer support would be nice.

There seem to be a bazillion options, so just trying to narrow the list in case anyone feels particularly strongly about theirs.

AMEX Blue...You get 5% back on Gas, Groceries and Drug Stores and 1.5 back on everything else? Of course this is once you spend $6k a year which isn't hard for me because I use my car for work everyday almost on the road. No Annual fee too...If you don't spend 6K a year you still get 1% on gas and .5% on everything else I think? Customer service is great too!

AMEX Blue...You get 5% back on Gas, Groceries and Drug Stores and 1.5 back on everything else? Of course this is once you spend $6k a year which isn't hard for me because I use my car for work everyday almost on the road. No Annual fee too...If you don't spend 6K a year you still get 1% on gas and .5% on everything else I think? Customer service is great too!

After doing a bunch of research my wife (and I) settled on the AMEX Blue, too.

Thanks, all. To those of you recommending AMEX Blue, is it accepted everywhere? I thought AMEX (and Diner's Club & Discover) were hard to use at a lot of common places (grocery stores, etc.).

I have a Discover card, which we use for groceries and gasoline mostly. Have never had a problem with it.

There are only a few places I shop or eat at that don't take AMEX. For those that don't, I use a seldom-used Visa or Mastercard. If you're trying to decide on one card and one card only, it could be a pain if some of the places you go to frequently don't take it.