Hummingbird

Shot In the Arm

Ashes of American Flags

Magazine Called Sunset

Forget the Flowers

Hate It Here

Walken

Outtasite (Outta Mind)

I'm not sure if it's correct, I thought they played Outtasite first and then Walken?

Great ending for a long tour with a lot of surprises. An awesome setlist! Thanks to Nate for requesting Magazine called Sunset, loved to hear that.

A bit of the funny stage banter I remember:

Jeff: There is a girl with Pat on her face. I mean Pat written on her face. Why would you do that?

Pat: The girl next to her has written Jeff on her forehead...

Yes a great show to finish off The TWL tour: Jeff: we've played 700 shows since the album came out' - er Paul please check this stat...

They were pretty loose as befitting an end of tour show and spirited on by a packed house brought out all the big tunes early in the set, to allow lots of nuggets through the rest of the show. The run of songs from ' Ashes' thru to ' flowers' at the start of the encore was especially brilliant.

In a personal note, it was great to catch up with Heike and Samuel 70 once again and hopefully, with a bit of luck and a large overdraft we'll form part of the European team for Solid Sound 2013!

Watch this space America...

Once again a fantastic run by the world's best live band! Great Songs (some rarities finally brought to Europe) and lots of dancing - rocknroll :) Never get enough of that.

Yes, Mr. Queenie, it was very nice to meet you and the Wilco crowd again! Back to the comforts of home I already miss queueing, dormitories, hanging out at jammed brewhouses (as a non-beer-drinker) and wouldn't even mind to bump into drunken Norwegian Gaslight Anthem fans with bears in their front garden again. Oh well, let's do this again pretty soon. Solid Sound - here we go!

(No, I don't miss the Ozark Henry sets ...)

and wouldn't even mind to bump into drunken Norwegian Gaslight Anthem fans with bears in their front garden again. Oh well, let's do this again pretty soon. Solid Sound - here we go!

Seems like I missed some fun after the Cologne Show. ;)

Yes a great show to finish off The TWL tour: Jeff: we've played 700 shows since the album came out' - er Paul please check this stat...

Er, apparently I've been to 600 of those so I guess it's more or less accurate... ;) :ninja

Sounds like a great way to close out the latest European excursion! Glad you guys got to hang out, and sorry I couldn't be there with you (especially to see some drunken Norwegian Gaslight Anthem fans). I definitely think the European Solid Sound express should happen, though. There are at least a few beering spots in town, O Queenie — and I hope you've arrived back home safely, by the way. All best to Mrs. Queenie. :cheers

I couldn't agree more with the previous reviews: great show, great setlist (Magazine, Forget The Flowers,... :thumbup).

Mostly it was great to hang out with you guys (50FootQueenie, Hippityville and a few others), always nice to share great live music with nice people.

I really hope we can all join this European Solid Sound Express next year.

Keep in touch.

ps: I can picture these three Norwegian guys going crazy (and shitfaced), waving their flag frontstage at the E-Werk tonight :rock. I'm not really keen on visiting Svalbard any more after meeting these guys though.