John Fogerty - 10 Nov 2013 - Albany, NY (Times Union Center)

Travelin' Band

Ooby Dooby (Roy Orbison cover)

Ramble Tamble

Lookin' Out My Backdoor

Run Through the Jungle

Up Around the Bend

Before You Accuse Me (Bo Diddley cover)

My Baby Left Me (Arthur Crudup cover)

Who'll Stop the Rain

I Heard it Thorugh the Grapevine

Long as I can See the Light

Centerfield

Green River

Susie Q

Mystic Highway

Joy of My Life

Hot Rod Heart

Born on the Bayou

Keep on Chooglin'

Midnight Special (Lead Belly cover)

Rock and Roll Girls

Have You Ever Seen the Rain

Oh Pretty Woman (Roy Orbison cover)

Hey Tonight

Down on the Corner

The Old Man Down the Road

Fortunate Son

Encore:

Bad Moon Rising

Proud Mary

Nothing of his newer material.

Mystic Highway

Joy of My Life

Hot Rod Heart

These are all new tunes, I believe.  He totally rocks for his age.  Great guitar playing and his voice never changes.  He plays this gold Les Paul and totally rips it.  He told a funny story about playing after the Grateful Dead at Woodstock at 2:30am.  Apparently a lot of people were sitting/lying down and seemed to be falling asleep right when he hit the stage except for one guy way out in the crowd with his lighter going.  This was the inspiration for 'Long as I Can See the Light'

Mystic Highway

Joy of My Life

Hot Rod Heart

These are all new tunes, I believe.  He totally rocks for his age.  Great guitar playing and his voice never changes.  He plays this gold Les Paul and totally rips it.  He told a funny story about playing after the Grateful Dead at Woodstock at 2:30am.  Apparently a lot of people were sitting/lying down and seemed to be falling asleep right when he hit the stage except for one guy way out in the crowd with his lighter going.  This was the inspiration for 'Long as I Can See the Light'

Cool story. So many great songs in that setlist. I could not listen to CCR for a decade-plus because Classic Rock stations had played them to death. Now I can again appreciate many of these songs. That said, I've never tired of "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" Glad you enjoyed the show.

Mystic Highway

Joy of My Life

Hot Rod Heart

Joy of My Life and Hot Rod Heart came out in 1997. I glanced over Mystic Highway, which is new.

I could not listen to CCR for a decade-plus because Classic Rock stations had played them to death. Now I can again appreciate many of these songs. That said, I've never tired of "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" Glad you enjoyed the show.

This is my experience too, so I have never bought any of them. Kinda like Led Zep, really overplayed in CT in the '70s and '80s. Now that I see that set list with so many classic tunes, I think, Wow, that would be a great show to see!

Went to the show last night at the Beacon based on this post so thanks A Heart I Know By Heart. Since I am a fair weathered CCR fan I figured the show was out of my price range but I was tempted with that setlist. Low and behold 6pm night of show a ticket for $39 total popped up on stub hub and I pulled the trigger. Great, long show and he sounded awesome! Hard to believe he is 68 years old and still has that voice! :guitar