Does Jeff Tweedy ever mention me?

He has an Academy Award, you know. How do you know he wasn't acting?

343800.jpeg

Wilco

Misunderstood your previous post - my bad.

For some stupid reason I Googled Robbins and Wilco Concert and others verified your story --- who hasn't fell over at a concert at least once?  It's pretty funny that a PM was sent, if was really him.

And, have everyone on the planet confuse your name with the guy who wrote Still Life With Woodpecker.

See, I was gonna make a joke about that but didnt. Bastard.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2008/08/wilco_mccarren.html

Did anyone else see Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon in the crowd? There were sitting with the sound guys in the middle of the crowd. Well I don't know if Tim was sick or just "really enjoying himself" but during the third song he fell backwards off his chair. As he lied on the floor Susan fanned him and friends brought some water. Then the big man tried to stand up and fell again! He enjoyed the rest of the show starring at the stars. Well actually at the roof of the tent. I'm a big fan of both and I'm happy to say the lovely couple walked out during the first encore. Much Love.

Yeah - that's one of the ones I read --- plus in a "Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins spilt up" story:  (why I find this humorous - I don't know - I know it's not funny, esp. since the children involved, at least I think so) 

maybe they are splitting up because tim robbins likes to go to wilco concerts and collapse.

Yeah - that's one of the ones I read --- plus in a "Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins spilt up" story:  (why I find this humorous - I don't know - I know it's not funny, esp. since the children involved, at least I think so) 

I think Tim Robbins has a serious case of arrested development. that would be a good reason to split up.