Where am I able to find info on the gear that was used for Ghost? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially "At least", I love the guitar tone on that song. 

Where am I able to find info on the gear that was used for Ghost? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially "At least", I love the guitar tone on that song. 

are you looking to get the kind of gear used on AGIB or just approximate some of the guitar tones?

Fender and supro amps.  SG (I think) through an RX Overdrive and a Crowther Prunes and Custard.  I think most of the tone is the little Supro getting smacked with volume.  I don't really hear the Prunes and Custard as much on "At Least That's What You Said" but there could be an extra track of it- that pedal is more prominent on leads for "Hell is Chrome" and "Spiders".  I'm pretty sure the album and the love of its guitar tones made that Crowther guy over in NZ a lot of sales.  Prunes and Custards were popping up everywhere- I know I was excited to get one.  I think some people were surprised when they got the pedal under their feet and heard what they really do.  Weird frequency generator happening on top of the fuzz.  Not everyone's cup of tea but I dig it.

SG (I think) through an RX Overdrive and a Crowther Prunes and Custard.  

From everything I've read, Tweedy used SG's for almost all of his electric parts on AGIB. I'll have to dig through my stuff to see if I can find this long magazine feature with Jeff from 2004 that detailed the Ghost guitar sound.

--Mike