Brooklyn Sep 23 at The BAM!

Wow, sounds like they are performing the whole double album, all 20 songs..."...to perform 20 new Jeff Tweedy-penned tunes.". Wonder if that's right?
My hope is that there will be more than one NYC show. I'm probably at least going to get tickets for this on Friday & see how it goes, hoping for a second show to make the journey worth it.

Jeff Tweedy, founder of the pioneering Chicago rock band Wilco, makes his BAM debut as part of Nonesuch Records at BAM. Celebrating the release of the new album Sukierae—under the moniker Tweedy, a collaboration between Jeff and his 18-year-old son Spencer—the father-son duo is joined by Jim Elkington on guitar, Darin Gray on bass, and Liam Cunningham on keyboards and guitars to perform 20 new Jeff Tweedy-penned tunes. Jeff also performs a solo acoustic set featuring songs from the Wilco and Uncle Tupelo catalogs."

Wow, sounds like they are performing the whole double album, all 20 songs..."...to perform 20 new Jeff Tweedy-penned tunes.". Wonder if that's right?

My hope is that there will be more than one NYC show. I'm probably at least going to get tickets for this on Friday & see how it goes, hoping for a second show to make the journey worth it.

Jeff Tweedy, founder of the pioneering Chicago rock band Wilco, makes his BAM debut as part of Nonesuch Records at BAM. Celebrating the release of the new album Sukierae—under the moniker Tweedy, a collaboration between Jeff and his 18-year-old son Spencer—the father-son duo is joined by Jim Elkington on guitar, Darin Gray on bass, and Liam Cunningham on keyboards and guitars to perform 20 new Jeff Tweedy-penned tunes. Jeff also performs a solo acoustic set featuring songs from the Wilco and Uncle Tupelo catalogs."

I agree that it says 20 new songs but I personally wouldn't get my hopes up. I think it was just a poorly worded press release. Especailly if Jeff is also doing a solo set, he would be one tuckered out boy after that!

I asked that already :stunned

twoshed where you from?? I'll be coming in from NJ

Anyone know what time this goes on sale Friday?

I'm in southeastern Connecticut. It's a bit of a hike for a weeknight, but such is my sickness. :)

I called the venue. Tickets go on sale Friday @ 10am.

just a heads up if you live near BAM I just walked in and bought 2nd row tickets its a block from my brownstone thought it was worth a shot and came up big and I am a non bam member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to BAM for two nights in a row of John Cale doing "Paris 1919" & then another set of various songs. It's a great venue with terrific sound.

This was totally frustrating I was juggling acupuncture patients & a call from a relative about a death in the family, but made sure I was ready to go at 10:00 & there were no tickets available.
I had to keep juggling & checking back & did get two decent ones- in the Orchestra, off to the side, but towards the center, somewhere in the first 10 rows or so...but I lost two even better ones from my cart somehow. Really crappy work from whoever runs this for BAM.
Now I'm going, but I'm really, Really, REALLY hoping that there is a second NYC gig, or a second gig somewhere in the vicinity to help me justify the road trip. Happily I can always schedule work that I do in a Shamanic tradition in that downstate area around that time if need be to.
If there isn't a second gig in the region, & I can't schedule that work around that time as well, then I will probably have to sell these tickets.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm went to the show in Baltimore & D.C. earlier this year (not knowing how many shows would happen, nor where) & am now going to the Tweedy/Jeff Tweedy shows in both Ithaca & Buffalo, sooooooooo....

I'm selling, at cost, my pair of great tickets to the show at Brooklyn Academy Of Music, on Sept 23rd, the release date of the "Sukirae" double album. Here are the details...

Orchestra 3 Row L Seat 35 Full Price $55.00
Orchestra 3 Row L Seat 37 Full Price $55.00