Sorry, I know how that feels.

This Monday morning I stood in line for over an hour in order to buy a monthly train ticket. Poor planning on my part.....that and they only had one agent selling tickets.

Thank you.

We didn't know anything until today. It would have been a bit selfish to keep her around, and medicated, just to postpone an inevitable death from advanced kidney disease. The vet said we were doing the right thing, but it still felt really bad. Worst of all was seeing how heartbroken my wife is. I felt worse for her than I did for the cat.

Thank you.

We didn't know anything until today. It would have been a bit selfish to keep her around, and medicated, just to postpone an inevitable death from advanced kidney disease. The vet said we were doing the right thing, but it still felt really bad. Worst of all was seeing how heartbroken my wife is. I felt worse for her than I did for the cat.

Sorry to hear it, man.

The same thing happened with one of our Basset Hounds a few years back. Took her in because she wasn't eating and the vet told us her kidneys were shutting down. She was 14, but it was still a punch to the gut.