This is a big one, for me. Squire is one of my favorite Rock musicians ever. I knew it was inevitable when we heard about his illness 2 months ago, but when I read about his passing on Sunday morning the tears flowed. First Garcia, then Lou, now Chris. He's up there near the top for me.

RIP, Fish - you were a true original.

The first real concert I ever attended was Yes (in the round) at the International Amphitheater in Chicago in 1977.  I saw them again in Champaign in around 1979.   Loved Yes in the 70's then quickly moved on and grew out of them.  Chris Squire was an incredible musician.  RIP.

Only saw Yes once, during the Union tour, 91ish -- never a huge, huge fan - but the concert was entertaining. No doubt - the band is filled with great musicians - Squire being one of them.

The first real concert I ever attended was Yes (in the round) at the International Amphitheater in Chicago in 1977. I saw them again in Champaign in around 1979. Loved Yes in the 70's then quickly moved on and grew out of them Chris Squire was an incredible musician. RIP.

I think I was at both of those shows. 77 was when they debuted the rotating stage. Thought our seats were about half way back then got there and saw that the stage was right in front of us. Didn't know too much about them at the time but the show was pretty good.

79 I came over from normal with some friends. I think I saw them maybe a year later in champaign too. This was with the buggles guys playing. Lost interest in prog rock about then.