Can We List The Albums Best To Worst Including Uncle Tupelo Releases?

I don't know if I'm alone here, but I find Jay's contributions to Trace to be better on the average than Anodyne. And then worse after.

Jeff in my eyes did the opposite, his post Tupelo work was weaker and he only grew from there.

I agree.  Trace was really a seminal album and I don't think Jay's work after that holds up quite as well.  Having said that, I still think Wide Swing Tremolo and Okemah are better than 99% of my collection.  I appreciate what he's tried to do with Honky Tonk, it's just not my style.

Wilco, on the other hand, got far far better after AM.

I agree.  Trace was really a seminal album and I don't think Jay's work after that holds up quite as well.  Having said that, I still think Wide Swing Tremolo and Okemah are better than 99% of my collection.  I appreciate what he's tried to do with Honky Tonk, it's just not my style.

Wilco, on the other hand, got far far better after AM.

Straightaways is great too..really no duds on that album

YHF

Summerteeth

Being There

AGIB

Anodyne

Mermaid Ave I

Star Wars

A.M.

The Whole Love

March 16

Sky Blue Sky

Still Feel Gone

Wilco the Album

No Depression

Mermaid Ave II

This is a list I can get behind. After Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, I find Being There, Summerteeth, A Ghost Is Born (and Anodyne if you're factoring in UT) all fairly interchangeable. They're all great yet so different, it's hard to compare them. A lot of time it comes down to what kind of mood I'm in.