Anybody else going to see Iggy & Josh Homme? I got real lucky & scored 11th row tickets for the 1st night of the tour. Post Pop Depression has leaked on the internet & its sounding like a masterpiece to me. I'm still going to buy it when it comes out next month as the quality will be better. Josh Homme & crew have done right by Iggy. I read an interview with Iggy where it sure sounds like he is going to basically retire. Based on this album, it looks like he is going out in style. The band on the tour is going to be the same on the record + a few ringers. Word is they are going to do material from Iggy's whole career with emphasis on the new material & the Berlin records. At this point, they are only doing 20 dates worldwide in cool, old theaters. I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing.

I'm debating on seeing them. If the setlist looks good after night one I'll probably buy a ticket. Please write your review once the shows over. I have never seen him Live before

I will write a review for sure. You know, Iggy is 68 now. If you've never seen him, you should go if you can get tickets. He is legendary & puts on an incredible show. Word is he was still stage diving as of last year. His voice is still sounding real good, too.

I will write a review for sure. You know, Iggy is 68 now. If you've never seen him, you should go if you can get tickets. He is legendary & puts on an incredible show. Word is he was still stage diving as of last year. His voice is still sounding real good, too.

I def leaning heavily towards going...maybe the setlist will lock the deal for me :)

• 3 weeks later...

I def leaning heavily towards going...maybe the setlist will lock the deal for me :)

Setlist for tour warm up show in LA last night. The reviews are real good. It'll work for me! :rock

Play Video
    Play Video
  3. (World Premiere - First Time Live)
    Play Video
    Play Video
  5. (World Premiere - First Time Live)
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
  9. (World Premiere - First Time Live)
    Play Video
  10. (World Premiere - First Time Live)
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
  15. Encore:
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
  20. (First Time Live)
    Play Video
  21. (World Premiere - First Time Live)
    Play Video
  22. (World Premiere - First Time Live)
    Play Video

He played "Repo Man", awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who saw him on this tour yet...any opening bands? if the ticket time is 8 What time does he get on? Thanks!

In Seattle Noveller came on promptly @ 8. Iggy started at 9 on the button. The venue has a strict 11:00 curfew. Noveller was sort of interesting but the world will not end if you miss her. Just get there by 9!

In Seattle Noveller came on promptly @ 8. Iggy started at 9 on the button. The venue has a strict 11:00 curfew. Noveller was sort of interesting but the world will not end if you miss her. Just get there by 9!

I should be there no prob by then! :)

• 2 months later...