Wilco playing Big Ears Festival in Knoxville TN March 23-26

Well that kills the chance of a Nashville date due to the radius clause. Bummer.

This might not be the case...last year both Andrew Bird and Yo La Tengo played Nashville shows and Big Ears in the same week.

Other than Solid Sound, Big Ears is by far my favorite festival...definitely a good fit for Wilco. There was actually a fair amount of overlap between Big Ears and SS lineups in 2015. Nels and Glenn have played it in the past so I feel like adding Wilco to the bill has been a long time coming.

This might not be the case...last year both Andrew Bird and Yo La Tengo played Nashville shows and Big Ears in the same week.

Other than Solid Sound, Big Ears is by far my favorite festival...definitely a good fit for Wilco. There was actually a fair amount of overlap between Big Ears and SS lineups in 2015. Nels and Glenn have played it in the past so I feel like adding Wilco to the bill has been a long time coming.

That's good to know, thanks! Fingers crossed for some more Ryman shows!