Unreleased Uncle Tupelo demos? New interview with Jay at Garden and Gun

New Son Volt songs posted here.

http://gardenandgun.com/blog/first-listen-new-music-son-volt?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=december2016_twitter

And found this last line intriguing from Jay:

Also, I recently communicated with Jeff about some demos that preceded the [1991] Uncle Tupelo record Still Feel Gone that sounded good enough to see the light of day.

I'm not all that crazy about that album. Besides some of the Jay songs -

I guess he means there is something besides Colorblind and Rhymeless, Live and Otherwise, and Not Forever, Just For Now that we have not heard. That is interesting.

That must have been an interesting conversation!

Next year will be the 30 Anniversary of the trio changing their name to Uncle Tupelo. Reunion Time! :badger

Also Garden and Gun is a pretty cool name for mag.

Communication is the first key to reconciliation! Wishful thinking?

Hearing unreleased UT songs would be great, i love the bonus tracks from the early 2000s CD reissues.

Funny, but I remember Jeff saying at the end of an interview that there were some live recordings of Uncle Tupelo that were good enough to be released and maybe they will be some day. Perhaps its a running joke between the two of them to see how much shit they can stir up.