Beacon Theater Thread

If you have your tickets in hand be sure to enter the venue through the back on the Amsterdam side. Last Thursday the lines to enter the venue on the Broadway side were as bad as I've ever seen them. I popped around to the Amsterdam Ave. side of the venue and waltzed right in. 

If you have your tickets in hand be sure to enter the venue through the back on the Amsterdam side. Last Thursday the lines to enter the venue on the Broadway side were as bad as I've ever seen them. I popped around to the Amsterdam Ave. side of the venue and waltzed right in.

Wow never knew about the back enterance!

That's what the email from the Beacon said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fuck yes these shows have been great

Surprised with the amount of repeats but its hard to complain when they are repeating such heavy hitters

Since when has the tempo slowed down for Misunderstood and Shot in the Arm?  I miss the angry loud sound of those tunes.

Loved how last night Glenn got back up on his drum kit during the intro to ITMWLY

Psyched for Tuesday and Wednesday!

FIrst 2 nights at the Beacon were both excellent. Saturday was a total Nels show, on fire from the get go. Maybe a little more fire from Nels and the band on Saturday, but both shows quite excellent. If I had to pick one top moment (which I would resist having to do!), it would probably be BBN on Saturday. I've heard recordings of this version, but this was my first live performance of this format of the tune, and it is spine tingling. 

Past excited for the next two Beacon nights! Missed Winterlude due to a Bull Black Buick, but I will have my reward in NY. BB Orch with my very tall Greenwich son tmrw ( apologies in advance to CC folks). Wed Orch J solo. First shows since Philly last summer, and last until SS.

I'll be pro stand/pro crutch/ pro wild applause for those keeping count.

Can

Not

Wait.