25% off sale at online store

Unfortunately I am in Canada and the shipping costs are scandalous. I added one item and was quoted $20 US, ok I sort of expected that and decided to add several more items to soften the blow. But the shipping costs just multiply, for 5 items the shipping is $100 !!!  Who can I complain  to?

The board looks pretty slow at the moment but I figured I'd ask for any last minute Roadcase recommendations between the Chicago, LA, and Seattle bundles.  Really bummed they just have 2 of the Chicago shows up right now but hey whatever.  Does anyone who has heard all of these prefer any over the other?  I know they are all going to be great no matter what.

The board looks pretty slow at the moment but I figured I'd ask for any last minute Roadcase recommendations between the Chicago, LA, and Seattle bundles.  Really bummed they just have 2 of the Chicago shows up right now but hey whatever.  Does anyone who has heard all of these prefer any over the other?  I know they are all going to be great no matter what.

I haven't heard Chicago or LA but I have to say that I really like Seattle ...but I'm a little biased as I was there!

I snagged the Notorious Wilco Bros roadcase this weekend since it was on sale and I have to say, I really love it. It's a great compliment to the Solid Sound 2015 acoustic show. Speaking of which since the sale was extended, does any solo Jeff Roadcase recommendations?

Jeff solo Roadcases: Kansas City and Denver are both top notch. I was at those shows and there was terrific banter and excellent playing.

Wilco Roadcases: Solid Sound 2013 and Red Rocks 2012 are great, but I'd go for the Chicago 20th anniversary Winterlude shows. Every show is on fire.