RIP Charles Bradley

Another big loss for the music world If you've never watched the documentary on his life and career, "Charles Bradley: The Soul of America," I highly recommend it. Rest easy, Charles. Cancer sucks. 

Had the great pleasure of seeing him perform six times. He was always humble and appreciative of the people who came to see him.

I missed the pre-show he did before Newport Folk Fest started but saw him a day or two later backstage at the fest. He looked frail. Sad day today. I've posted a couple photos of him on my instagram today and might do a couple more.

Had the great pleasure of seeing him perform six times. He was always humble and appreciative of the people who came to see him.

I missed the pre-show he did before Newport Folk Fest started but saw him a day or two later backstage at the fest. He looked frail. Sad day today. I've posted a couple photos of him on my instagram today and might do a couple more.

nice shots, Tim