A bunch of us wore this at Solid Sound 5...

I've been meaning to give a shout-out to Henry Owings and Chunklet, where you can find this wonderful anti-trump tee. It's the one that a whole bunch of us wore at Solid Sound, after admiring one Jeff Tweedy was wearing. Our SSF design, with yellow font, is no longer available, but otherwise the shirts are identical. They would make a very nice Christmas gift, and come in handy for those January marches! I always get admiring comments when I wear mine.

Go here:

if you live on the east coast, you can thank Henry in person in the coming year... he's on a short tour w/ Bardo Pond and Major Stars (though sadly us Bostonians won't get to see Bardo Pond... it's been too long!!)

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/chunklets-henry-owings-released-a-comedy-record-touring-w-bardo-pond-bv-qa/ 

thanks for reminder, Donna= just ordered one for my boy!

Don't tell, but my boys are each getting one too! Every time I wear mine, I have people asking me where they can get one, so I encouraged the shirt's creator (Henry Owings) to make more since his stock had run out. He was having distribution problems and didn't have time to handle it all himself, but he contacted me when he found a new distributor, and I'm happy to spread the word. 

PS - trump is a dick.

I bought 3. One for me, my wife and youngest (30) daughter. Thanks, Donna.

PS - Trump is a dick.