Just scrolling through your stuff - this one is a great pic, even not knowing who it is:

http://photos.tinnitus-photography.com/bestof2007/e2966be4c

thanks! that's Mark Pearson, who used to play in Neptune. he and his wife moved down to NC a few years ago and i think the band kinda stopped... Jason Sanford is doing E (a band called E) w/ Thalia Zedek now. Neptune's claim to fame is that they made all their own gear. the guitars were made from scrap metal.

thanks! that's Mark Pearson, who used to play in Neptune. he and his wife moved down to NC a few years ago and i think the band kinda stopped... Jason Sanford is doing E (a band called E) w/ Thalia Zedek now. Neptune's claim to fame is that they made all their own gear. the guitars were made from scrap metal.

I was in a band that played with Neptune when they came to Atlanta.  I had forgotten about their homemade instruments, but now that you've mentioned it my memory has come back pretty vividly. I remember liking the band a lot.  I still have a Neptune sticker on a filebox I use to store show flyers, photos and other ephemera. 

jff, what band were you in?

At that time, I was in a band called Ladies Night (goofy name, I know.)  We were an instrumental band who crammed as many different parts into our songs as we could.  Our show with Neptune was at a place called Eyedrum in Downtown Atlanta.  I was the drummer.  Here's one of our tunes.     https://soundcloud.com/jeff-patch/ladies-night-reptilicus