So, Ive always hated Fleetwood Mac because of their mid 70s stuff. So imagine my surprise when I hear an interesting tune on the oldies radio station and it turns out to be "Bare Trees" from the album of the same name, circa 1972. After having listened to the album now multiple times, I've changed my tune a bit on FM. If you haven't heard this album, you should, soon.

Sounds like a bunch or rumors to me.... I may look into this.

The last FM-related thing I intentionally listened to, since owning Rumours in the 70s, was Lindsey Buckingham's Under the Skin that I stumbled upon (and liked) about a decade ago.

So, Ive always hated Fleetwood Mac because of their mid 70s stuff. So imagine my surprise when I hear an interesting tune on the oldies radio station and it turns out to be "Bare Trees" from the album of the same name, circa 1972. After having listened to the album now multiple times, I've changed my tune a bit on FM. If you haven't heard this album, you should, soon.

Fleetwood Mac had three very distinct and different eras:

the hard blues stuff w/ Kirwin and Green

the lighter pop stuff w/ McVie and Welch

the california vibe years w/ Lindsay and Stevie

• 1 year later...