I was scrolling through Facebook a few minutes ago and saw the Iommi picture.  I didn't stop long enough to see that it was your page/this article, but I thought it was a really rad photo.   I'm glad you posted this here, because, like most of what I see on FB, I probably would have just thought "cool photo" and never given it another thought  Now that I'm looking at the Iommi photo in detail, I don't think I've ever seen one where his false fingertips are so clearly visible.  You got a rare shot there!

Excellent stuff!  Cograts on the coverage.

Those photos are excellent, as always. That pick manufacturer is a ballsy mofo. I'm certain they'll hear from you or your attorney.

Those photos are excellent, as always. That pick manufacturer is a ballsy mofo. I'm certain they'll hear from you or your attorney.

i should have rattled their cage w/ an invoice but let them get off easy w/ a photo takedown (of course he had the balls to offer credit; photo credit don't pay my bills!)