New fan tribute album project for charity

Over on the Facebook group A Shot in the Arm a tribute album is being discussed. The organizer is Jim Laczkowski, it will be released on Bandcamp and the deadline for submissions is September 30. The project has been cleared through Jeff’s management team. It was just announced this morning and interest seems to be high. I’m the moderator in that group and would be happy to welcome new members anytime.

I'd encourage all our talented musicians to take part! In the past we did 3 tribute albums here at VC, and each one showcased the gifted musicians who are among our fan base.

This time, not only do the Tweedys & Wilcoes get to admire your takes on their songs, but you also get to be a part of a wonderful charitable endeavour!

Go on! Do it. Challenge yourself...a pandemic musical Ironman. Let's hear you.

• 3 months later...

Oh! Of course you did!!! :blush:P Sorry, my brain is frazzled and fried today...cannot wait for tomorrow to be over! And yes, now I remember your version well, it was hauntingly beautiful & now I want to hear it again!
I'll bet Jeff and family loved it too. :wub

9 minutes ago, kidsmoke said:

Oh! Of course you did!!! :blush:P Sorry, my brain is frazzled and fried today...cannot wait for tomorrow to be over! And yes, now I remember your version well, it was hauntingly beautiful & now I want to hear it again!
I'll bet Jeff and family loved it too. :wub

I hope so!!!

After Magnitized made this thread, I was flirting with the idea of doing It's Just That Simple but I assumed someone else already claimed it. Apparently not! I guess I only have myself to blame.

Good work from everyone involved.