It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I had a non-white Christmas once. Let me tell you, it was weird.

That said, Christmas is really the only good thing about winter. I wish it was a few months later because right at the beginning of winter is the best part but then we have January, February, most of March, of subzero temperatures, little sunlight, and snow. Tons and tons of snow. 

Bring back summer! 

27 minutes ago, calvino said:

Is the snow a new thing this year? Threw me for a loop this morning - like it. 

It happened a few times on the old board. :)

24 minutes ago, TCP said:

I had a non-white Christmas once. Let me tell you, it was weird.

That said, Christmas is really the only good thing about winter. I wish it was a few months later because right at the beginning of winter is the best part but then we have January, February, most of March, of subzero temperatures, little sunlight, and snow. Tons and tons of snow. 

Bring back summer! 

Yes!  Arguments in favor of this:

https://slate.com/human-interest/2014/12/move-christmas-to-february-lets-postpone-jesus-birthday.html

I would put it somewhere it wouldn't clash with the Super Bowl.  Not that I particularly care about the Super Bowl, but I know it'd be a thing that would become an issue...

You can thank/blame Neuroglue for the snow effect. It's peaceful and lovely but he finds it mildly annoying that the snow blows in the direction of your cursor.:lol

Me, I played with it for a couple minutes. I'm pretty easily amused. :spider2

1 hour ago, kidsmoke said:

You can thank/blame Neuroglue for the snow effect. It's peaceful and lovely but he finds it mildly annoying that the snow blows in the direction of your cursor.:lol

Me, I played with it for a couple minutes. I'm pretty easily amused. :spider2

Let me just say that this IS THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO VC since :banana!!!!!!!

Can we post the icehole pics in this place or still only PMs to special friends?

Welfare!