Next Generation Wilco Fan!

Born today, June 28th, 2021, my first grandson!

Asher James
9 lbs. 8 oz.
21.5"
Mom and baby are doing fabulously. Dad is puffed with pride and glassy-eyed with sleep-deprivation. No word yet on their 2 1/2-year-old daughter's reaction...that'll be interesting! :wub:P Not sure Sammi understands yet about Mom having a baby.

AsherJames.jpg

14 hours ago, Heart full of holes said:

Congratulations, Donna!!!  He is beautiful.  He'll be joining you at shows in no time! :rock

Well yeah if I have anything to say about it! :dance

He was an induced birth - past his due date and big. I'm told the induction drugs can cause swelling in the baby. It goes quickly after birth. He looks significantly less chipmunk-with-full-cheeks now.😄

11 hours ago, gogo said:

Donna, I somehow missed this until now!  Congrats!!! Yay babies!! :wub:wub:wub  That is one healthy looking little guy!

He is the tiniest little thing in person, somehow. And just a peaceful little guy unless he's hungry. 😬

Gawd, they are beautiful at this, their beginning. Like they still have some...astral dust?...in their tiny eyes. They just take you in, and vice versa. Drink each other in.

Forgive the grandma babbling. I'm so charmed by the child.

Future Wilco raver.

20210629_223158.jpg