Nor'easter Friends! Be safe.

Thinking of all of you in the path of this monstrous Atlantic seaboard storm. I hope you are all hunkered down & will take no unnecessary chances. Be safe.

And please, those of you in the path, check in as you can and let us know how it's going. :spider2

2 hours ago, kidsmoke said:

Thinking of all of you in the path of this monstrous Atlantic seaboard storm. I hope you are all hunkered down & will take no unnecessary chances. Be safe.

And please, those of you in the path, check in as you can and let us know how it's going. :spider2

+1

Hitting IL now, seen worse, but bad enough.  

Another drawback with covid - no snow days for the kiddo's - they just set up zoom and close the schools. Loved snow days, growing up - bummer for them.

The earliest blizzard I was remember was 1979 (Chicago). I was in 1st grade --- we lived in a court (P's still live there) --- Had some epic king of the mountain (plowed snow drifts) fun.  Just got the robo call that the kid's will be zooming again, tomorrow. 

4. 20.3 inches Jan 13-14, 1979

5 hours ago, calvino said:

Hitting IL now, seen worse, but bad enough.  

Another drawback with covid - no snow days for the kiddo's - they just set up zoom and close the schools. Loved snow days, growing up - bummer for them.

We still have snow days here in NJ. I feel bad for kids who no longer get them. :(