Art-pop album

Yeah in other interviews he mentioned that there was already an album worth in there. On his substack this week he said he didn't have any news that he could talk about 'yet'. Which could be anything (or nothing) but part of me imagined the boys manically releasing a double album followed by a single album in the same year. Far too much to ask but a fan can dream 

• Like 2

I wonder if part of the reasoning for releasing Cruel Country so quickly was to allow for another new album relatively soon. Something else this year seems unlikely, but maybe something spring 2023? Even though we don't really know much about this other album aside from Jeff saying it's a "sculpted art pop" with "alien song forms," I'm really looking forward to it.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, AndyT said:

According to the Uncut article an art-pop album is in the works! It was started just before COVID hit However Cruel  Country took precedence in Jan/Feb 2022

Did it mention the Loose Fur album that has been in the can since the late 2000's? :P

• Like 2