Fall 2023 Dates?

So excited for some non-festival LA shows! My Wife and I got tickets to night 1 at Ace Theatre and The Bellwether (super excited for a GA/Standing show). We may still try to get the other 2 nights at Ace Theatre... we'll see how it goes.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Brian F. said:

Scribex6, you're my hero! I looked at that map this morning and never thought to hover over the seats. Now that I see that it has seat numbers when you do that, it turns out that all of my Ace seats are either right on the aisle or two seats off the aisle.

Hovering how? I'm at this & even basically know where my seat is, but all I can seem to see is the view from what I believe to be my seat. Explain it to me like I'm 5. :)

Are you looking on a PC or iphone? I have an android and I see no seat numbers.

I'm looking on a PC. (They'll have to pry the smartphone I don't have and never will have from my cold, dead hands!) If you scroll the cursor over the little green dots, the seat numbers pop up.

If it doesn't work for you, just email me your seat number and I'll tell you where it is.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, kidsmoke said:

Hovering how? I'm at this & even basically know where my seat is, but all I can seem to see is the view from what I believe to be my seat. Explain it to me like I'm 5. :)

Are you looking on a PC or iphone? I have an android and I see no seat numbers.

By the way, I know you mean you have an Android phone, but I enjoy imagining that you have an actual android. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Brian F. said:

By the way, I know you mean you have an Android phone, but I enjoy imagining that you have an actual android. 

Ok, it worked perfectly on my PC. Thanks!
And yes, didn't The Jetsons promise us all our own android? Where's my housecleaning Rosie and my damned flying car?