• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm having trouble with the tracker. it doesn't recognize my user name or password. perhaps i'm simply daft(and i am..)but i was refered to this thread....and i'm still not getting it. i know people are working hard and it's probably my error....anyway waiting seems to always help in these situations....but if anyone feels like sheding some light?

spongebob :unsure

Guest grimalim

I'm having the same problems as spongebob. :hmm I'm sure it is just a glitch or something, but the tracker says there are only 18 registered users, won't take my username or password, or let me re-register. Just givin' an update. Thanks for all the hard work to keep things running smooth.

if you see anything acting weird or getting any out of the ordinary errors, please post in this thread, as i'm not sure if/what any data was lost.

i will say though, while the data recovery cost us $150, so far it appears to be worth every penny of that... :)

not that i'm happy that we had a major HD crash and it kinda ruined my weekend a bit (or at least all of last night and this morning until 2pm or so...), but still, at least things appear to be OK for now :)

not every subdomain and feature of the server is back up, so bear with us. i left the torrent servers down for now, just to test the stability a bit better.

Hi there--

I haven't been able to access the torrents since your server crash. The login screen won't accept my user name or password, and I can't delete my account or re-register. I've tried logging in several times a day over the last several days with no luck. I tried lowering my browser security settings and deleting my cookies, but that was no help. I guess I'm locked out.

Harpoot

The tracker is down, and will remain down until solace posts to let us know that it's back up. The whole deal (this forum site, the tracker, etc.) was down last weekend, and solace worked hard to get the forums back up and running. Now he's using the tracker being down as an opportunity to make some changes/improvements to the system. He'll let us know when he's ready to open it back up again.