• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball bobblehead

new posts are not showing up with the little new post box. not in this thread, or in the posted random thread and i'm not sure where else.

have some more cookies:

homecookiestack.jpg

if you see anything acting weird or getting any out of the ordinary errors, please post in this thread, as i'm not sure if/what any data was lost.

i will say though, while the data recovery cost us $150, so far it appears to be worth every penny of that... :)

not that i'm happy that we had a major HD crash and it kinda ruined my weekend a bit (or at least all of last night and this morning until 2pm or so...), but still, at least things appear to be OK for now :)

not every subdomain and feature of the server is back up, so bear with us. i left the torrent servers down for now, just to test the stability a bit better.

In this thread, when I click the "read first unread post" little red block, it takes me to the first post, not the last read post.

hmm... Firefox?

i seem to recall it doing that before

also, i suggest everyone clear their cookies then log back in, should help

doesn't help when we're getting DOS'd (Denial of Service attack) now either :(

if the site goes down or is slow in the next few hours, that's why, sorry, can't do anything about it. the entire aplus.net domain is getting hammered too.

doesn't help when we're getting DOS'd (Denial of Service attack) now either :(

if the site goes down or is slow in the next few hours, that's why, sorry, can't do anything about it. the entire aplus.net domain is getting hammered too.

Sure it isn't from all the VC addicts?? :lol

Seriously, is it from a single IP? Can you block it/them? (Only reason I ask is that it happens to the site that I manage about once a month, such that our traffic spikes unnaturally....)

it appears to be happening to the entire aplus network tonight (earlier it was just my site as far as they knew).

and it's from numerous IP's unfortuntaely, but hopefully they figure it out.

things are gonna be slow tonight otherwise, until it's done.

i've got a splitting headache and i'm just gonna sleep on it ;)

:cheekkiss I hope you feel better soon. I'm sorry you're feeling crappy - I'm sure it's from all this trouble you're going through to get things working again for us all.

Thank you, Solace, for your dedication.

Please don't tell me you missed a concert for this. :blink

DSC_1140_crop.jpg

i made cookies.

:w00t

Peanut butter with the fork-cross thingies! My favorite! :D

Seriously, thanks to Kyle and anyone else who works to keep this place up and running. I was unable to get on for something like 36 hours, and I was suffering serious withdrawal. :stunned

Thanks a lot Kyle.

Not an urgent thing, but my avatar has disappeared and I can't load a new one - throwing an error.

yeah, uploads aren't fixed yet, permissions prob, will be done in the next day or two :cheers

edit: try now :)

Good work, man. Thanks!

Thanks a lot. I was beginning to wonder if it was just my computer that was screwing up as I couldn't get into DaD either...

I love me VC!