Roadcase Deloof Show

hello,

i was wondering if anyone had a copy of the deloof show that is being posted on Wilco's roadcase? i have the audience recording, but i'd love to have a copy of the soundboard as well. i understand that it has not all been posted yet, and perhaps someone is waiting for it to all be made available before they torrent it, but I'm actually looking just for an mp3 copy right now of what is being posted.

Can anyone help me out?

thanks.

Stan, the soundboard man, isn't allowing SBD feeds until the new material is released.

So, there are none.

I'm talking about the webcast that is now archived on the Roadcase. Has anyone recorded it off their website, and if so, can you share an mp3 copy of it?

I'd be more than happy to explain to you how you can record it yourself if you'd like.

If you give someone a fish, blah blah blah

Can it be done witout expensive software?

The thing about expensive software is that its only expensive if you pay for it.

But i dont think the type of software you need for this is that expensive anyhow, no.

Can it be done witout expensive software?

any wave recorder can do it.... usually one comes with your soundcard.

i just use the "what you hear" recording option.. make sure you disconnect from the net cause beeps saying you have new mail will also record

any wave recorder can do it.... usually one comes with your soundcard.

i just use the "what you hear" recording option.. make sure you disconnect from the net cause beeps saying you have new mail will also record

I dont have anything of the sort on my mac :(

WireTap Pro

There is a free version and a nineteen dollar version. The free one can't record directly to MP3 among other things. It will record whatever comes through your soundcard.

very cool - thanks

WireTap Pro

There is a free version and a nineteen dollar version. The free one can't record directly to MP3 among other things. It will record whatever comes through your soundcard.

would you be able to convert the file to whatever you want after you capture it? I mean if I already have a converter ofcourse.