Happy Anniversary,

Happy Anniversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

Happy Anniversary! :party

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a :bee kind of weekend.

I'm fairly certain that it was a :bee that stung my foot yesterday.

Now, if I could only get the image of ction flailing and screaming like a wee girl out of my head...

1062_Bee-Beard_web_lrg.gif

bee_record.jpg

bee%20beard%203%20copy.jpg

Bee_Beard_2.JPG

Muzzle of bees, anyone?

Maybe if I vacuum up the bees and then chase it with a couple of cans of bee spray...

I have the feeling you've been watching lots of Looney Tunes lately.

Guest baseball bobblehead
:party Kate & Graham :party :party :party :party :party

yay! this time last year caliber and I were there, with Ms Yvon and St G and we was hangin' in St Louis and going to baseball and drinkin' schafly beer.

and playing blacklight 3D mini golf.

BILL MOYERS: What does the Rapture say about religion and the imagination?

MARGARET ATWOOD: Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's a heretical belief. The Rapture idea which seems to consist mostly of fun on a cloud while other people suffer-- that I think is just opening the door to some of the worst impulses in human nature, which is-

BILL MOYERS: How do you explain it?

MARGARET ATWOOD: --revenge and gloating. Well we have a great capacity as human beings for being self righteous and judgmental about other people, despite the admonition, "Judge not lest ye be judged." We do judge. And some people take it to an extreme.

I've earned $140 babysitting over the last four days. I think I'll spend it all on hookers and blow. :dancing

Make sure you get your hookers and blow at the same time, so you can do the blow off a hooker's ass.

BILL MOYERS: What does the Rapture say about religion and the imagination?

MARGARET ATWOOD: Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's a heretical belief. The Rapture idea which seems to consist mostly of fun on a cloud while other people suffer-- that I think is just opening the door to some of the worst impulses in human nature, which is-

BILL MOYERS: How do you explain it?

MARGARET ATWOOD: --revenge and gloating. Well we have a great capacity as human beings for being self righteous and judgmental about other people, despite the admonition, "Judge not lest ye be judged." We do judge. And some people take it to an extreme.

She's a national treasure. :wub

we only survived until the 6th inning today at the Kane County Cougars - Midwest A League ball......it was deathly HOT.....and wow minor league ball is a trip......I will let Graham tell the tale of Birdzerker, the advertised entertainment......oy vey.